Chia Seed Pudding - Mexican Chocolate
- Make a paste out of the coco powder and a little bit of the milk to help the powder dissolve.
- Mix everything together.
- Adjust sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne to taste.
- Stir often over the first 15 minutes to help keep it from clumping up.
- Shaved/chopped chocolate can be mixed in or sprinkled on top as a garnish.
- Ready to eat in roughly 30 minutes though the seeds will have less crunch after an evening in the fridge.
- Will last for several days.
- Yield: 6 small servings. 4 better servings.
Category: Dessert Modified 8/28/13