Chickpea Salad with Capers and Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix 1st set and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix everything together and serve.
- Note: Also good with diced tomatoes and feta.
- Note: You can use 2 cups of dried chickpeas in place of the cans. Cook with a bay leave, a few garlic cloves, and enough water to cover them by 3 to 4 inches. Simmer covered for 2 to 3 hours until that are to your liking.
- Yield: 6 as a side dish.
- Source: Modified from Andrew Zimmern's grandmother.
Category: Middle Eastern Modified 5/3/20