- Keep everything at room temp, shake vigorously with ice in a shaker and strain in to prepared glasses with a few new ice cubes. Use a orange or lime wedge to wet the edges of the glasses and dip in course salt. Can stick glasses in fridge or freezer to help set the salt before adding the drink.
- Tequila: If the bottle doesn't say 100% agave then throw it away. I use 100% agave reposado for mixed drinks.
- Orange liqueur: If it says "Triple Sec" and only cost you $5 then trow it away. I tend to use Grand Marnier.
- Note: This recipe may still need a bit of tinkering.
- Yield: 1 large or 2 small drinks
Category: Drink Modified 7/14/14