Moroccan Harost Balls
- Toast coconut in a dry fry-pan over medium heat. Stir constantly for a few minutes. They will dry out and darken slightly. Spread them out to cool on a large plate. They should crisp up once room temperature.
- Process 2nd set in a food processor until the mixture is finely chopped and begins to stick together, adding enough wine to make a sticky mass.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. With moistened palms, roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Yield: 48 balls
- Calories: 2500/recipe and 52/ball