Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Combine first set and marinate for 20 minutes•Combine second set and set aside
- Sear the beef in a hot wok with olive oil. Remove when still pink/red inside and soft to touch. Should be less than 1 minute.
- Fry ginger, garlic and pepper for 30 seconds. Add broccoli and stir-fry the mixture for 1 minute. Add 1/3 cup water and steam the broccoli, covered, until almost done.
- Add sauce and beef and cook the mixture, stirring, until the sauce is thickened (should be done almost immediately)
- Serve with rice
- Yield: 4 servings
- Source: Modified from Gourmet
Category: Chinese Modified 1/4/13