- Muddle basil and lime in a shaker
- Add gin and St. Germain and shake with ice
- Strain into two glasses and top with soda water
- Note: Officially made with Bombay Sapphire but I make it with Tanqueray. Double strain it if you are opposed to a few tiny chunks of basil and lime in the drink. You can probably shake 3, maybe 4 servings in a normal shaker.
- Yield: 2 servings
- Source: Modified from Doug Levy at Feast, Tucson. He uses 1oz St. Germain per serving. This may depend on the size of your limes though.
- Large batch: 6x of above
Category: Drink Modified 1/1/15