- Mince scallions and herbs
- Gently fold 1st set together being careful not to break up the crab lumps
- Gently fold in the egg. Can add up to 2T more breadcrumbs if needed (I added 3T total last time)
- Form 4 round cakes roughly 3” diameter and 1.5” thick.
- Cover cakes and refrigerate for ½ to 24 hours
- Heat 2 to 4 T veggie oil on medium-high heat. Hot but not smoking.
- Dredge cakes in flour and fry 4 minutes per side. Careful not to burn.
- Serve with lemon wedges
- Yield: 4 servings
- Source: Cooks Illustrated
Category: American Modified 1/4/13