Gujarati-Style Green Beans
- Par boil or steam green bean until roughly ¾ done (see note)
- Fry mustard seeds in olive oil over medium heat until they start to pop. Add garlic and fry lightly. Add beans and remaining ingredients and cook until done.
- Note: Better known as "killer bunny green beans"
- Note: You can scale this up indefinitely. For large batches, I boil the beans until they are done and cook the other ingredients separately in a small non-stick fry pan. Then I just mix the two items together and it works great.
- Yield: 5
- Source: Modified from Madhur Jaffrey
Category: Indian Modified 12/14/21