- Mix the marinade and rub it into the tenderloin and rest for 30 to 60 minutes or longer.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 40 minutes depending on the size
- Internal temperature should be 140 when you take it out of the oven.
- Let rest at least 10 minutes before cutting. 15 minutes would be better. Internal temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees while resting.
- I cook a single small tenderloin in our toaster oven using convection in around 25 minutes. The glaze is yummy and a little extra heated up to poor on top would be good.
- Note: not really a recipe yet. Just my notes. Probably 1 part soy to 3 parts oyster to 1 part garlic to 1/2 part sugar to 1/2 part starch. I made it up one night and it cam out great but I didn’t write it down. When I did this for 1 small tenderloin a “part” was probably around a tablespoon.
Category: American Modified 1/4/13